In a world full of complexity I have tried to keep the pricing as easy as possible.
Individual Studio Pass
For each visit you will need a studio pass. This pass not only gives you the chance to get away from it all in this glorious little retreat nestled in the heart of a village tucked away from any noise but also entitles you to:
- unlimited hot drinks for the duration of your stay,
- ability to bring your own snacks and food,
- use of toys and activities for the kids,
- complex colouring sheets and colours
- use of all our tools and facilities to assist you in your creative project,
- ad-hock assistance on your chosen project,
- use of our massage chair and other relaxation aids
Prices (per adult. Children are free when accompanied by an adult)
- £10 for two hours
- £20 for a full ‘school day’ 5 hours
Please note that booking is essential.
Exclusive Venue Hire
If you would like to hire out the venue exclusively we charge £50 for two hours, £100 for a 5 hour day and £50 for an evening which includes a member of staff on hand to ensure your unlimited hot drinks (included) keep flowing.
Creative Kits, Workshops and Experiences
When you are in the studio you are welcome to sit and work/read/relax and there will be nothing else to pay BUT if you did want to get creative while you are visiting us then you can pick up a kit for as little as £5 and create something beautiful while you are with us. Please check the shop for an idea of what you can create when you visit us.